Single Component RTV Silicone Adhesive
Wholesaler of a wide range of products which include anpin single component rtv silicone adhesive.
ANPIN Single Component RTV Silicone Adhesive
Product Price: Rs 350 / PieceGet Best Price
|Resistance Temp||Upto 280 C|
Bonding: The bonding of most metal and non-metal materials, especially for which has special requirement to temperature, it also can use as water-proofing and damp-proofing adhesive agent of allkinds of apparatus.Sealing: The sealing of chemical equipment, sigh glass, electric appliance, small home appliances.Especially suitable for induction oven, crystalline
plate, medical equipments and food equipment.
- Neutral, single component
- Vulcanize into high performance elastomer
- Room temperature vulcanizing
- Good electric properties, anti-agein
- The surfix means colors: W-white, B-black
- It accords with RoHS authentification
How to use
- Clean and dry the surface of the sticking object,then cut the muzzle according to the dosage size,you may extrude the glue or use special injector.
- The thickness of the glue can''t be more than 6mm. It''s completely dry after 24 hrs, 7 days later the bonding strength gets the highest, pls don''t press before curing completely.
Package and Storage:
According to different demands of customers,we have different colors, the colors are: white,black; The packing: 300ml plastic tube, etc..This product is nontoxic and non-dangerousgoods, please avoid exposing to the sunlight and rains, store in shade (under 26) and keep it dry.
This products is neither tested nor represented as suitable for
medical or pharmaceutical uses.
Warranty Information –please read carefully
The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate, However, because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, and fully satisfactory for the intended and user merchant ability. Unless ANPIN provides you with a specific.duly signed endorsement of fitness for use.ANPIN disclaims liability for and incidental or consequential damages. Suggestions of usage shall not be taken as inducements to infringe any patent.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback